Monday, September 19, 2011

Give Thanks To The Lord!

Psalm 118:1
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!

God is not good because he gives us things that we perceive as good, nor is he loving for that reason.
God is good, for his steadfast love endures forever. Out of that steadfast love, God blesses us.

As I have come to realize that more, I am able to be more content in difficult situations and praise God even when my world seems to be crumbling down around me. My perception of God's love is becoming less based on being able to see what he is doing. Instead, I know that he is working because he is good, even though I may not see it.


Psalm 118:1
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment