Monday, May 2, 2011

A Response To The Death Of Osama Bin Laden

Unless you have been hiding under a rock at the bottom of the ocean of some far off planet for the last 48 hours, you know that Osama Bin Laden was killed by American troops yesterday. You also know some of the things that this murderer committed. What was your reaction? My first reaction was one of, "finally!" However, there is something that needs to be said that I am not so good at saying. The best response that I can give is to point you towards Jesus' words. Last week God gave me an insight that you can read about in Choose The Unfair. I think that post relates to this situation pretty well. Even better, I saw a post by The Resurgence linked on Facebook by one of my friends.

Love Your Enemies

"Love Your Enemies" is a post on the Resurgence blog. It is a very convicting and hard thing to accept, but I believe that it is spot on. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment